July 15, 2010 Leave a comment
Big week this week with both of my DC books coming out, a few X-Books here and there and…what am I forgetting…oh yeah! Second Coming ended! How about that? On the list this week:
- Booster Gold #35 in which our hero gets tossed directly into a caper from the past with Blue Beetle.
- Justice League: Generation Lost #5 in which the team takes a moment to interact and declare their mission statement.
- X-Men: Second Coming #2 in which the X-Men deal with the costs of their victory.
- X-Men: Hellbound #3 in which the time killing battle ends since the teleporters can return.
- Uncanny X-Men: Heroic Age in which the X-Men get welcomed into the new bright and shiny Marvel U.
- X-Women #1 in which scantily clad women make sexy poses.
- And X-Force: Sex and Violence #1 in which a story that doesn’t need to be told gets told.
There will be analysis after the jump and said analysis will contain SPOILERS.